Send Tony an email at email@example.com to request a copy of his resume with the references’ contact information.
In addition to Tony’s on-air work, he also works as a Network Manager at IMG College, overseeing the operations of:
– Central Michigan IMG Sports Network
– UK (Kentucky) IMG Sports Network
– Miami IMG Sports Network
– Michigan IMG Sports Network
– Northern Illinois IMG Sports Network
– Notre Dame IMG Sports Network
– Ohio IMG Sports Network
The Notre Dame IMG Sports Network is the largest radio network of any team, college or pro, in the United States, with affiliates in nine of the top 10 markets and 122 affiliates nationwide.
Part of his responsibilities as a network manager include:
– Affiliate Recruitment: distributing programming to over 250 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada.
– Contract negotiation with affiliate radio stations
– Overseeing the sales fulfillment process and managing and creating inventory
– Hiring and managing a staff of full- and part-time producers and broadcasters
– Broadcast quality control
– Coordinating the distribution of resources within the IMG Network Studios
– Working with property general managers to accomplish University and property objectives
– Creating efficiencies within the sales fulfillment and broadcast production process
– Properly equipping properties and sales staffs with radio knowledge and resources